By Valerie Tejeda | 09/28/2012 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
The leaves are changing and the weather is cooling, which means that fall is finally here! With autumn comes lots of temptation to splurge on those tasty seasonal treats. Since the average person gains around ten to fifteen pounds during the holiday season (ay-ay-ay!), making a few small changes can make all the difference.
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'