By Amanda Flores | 05/21/2013 - 11:18 | 0 Comments
This summer, take your braid to the next level by trying one of these star-approved styles. Whether you’re going to an afternoon wedding or a night out with the girls, you’ll be sure to turn heads. The fact that they’re easy to recreate can be our little secret.
By Samantha Leal | 02/22/2013 - 12:55 | 0 Comments
The Oscars are on this Sunday! As we pine over all the dresses (and watch out for wardrobe malfunctions), one thing we’ll also be looking at is the hair. Let’s face it: a hairstyle can make or kill an outfit. Whether worn down with loose curls or pinned up, a hairstyle has the power to transform. Here are our picks for the best Oscar hairstyles, ever. Which is your favorite...
By Samantha Leal | 12/18/2012 - 14:29 | 0 Comments
Holiday parties are here! From business functions to personal get-togethers, it’s time to pull out your best seasonal look and hit the scene. Day-to-night looks work great when you are running from work to a holiday party, but what happens when you stay at the holiday party just a little bit later than you should and the next morning are running late to the office? ...
By Samantha Leal | 09/17/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Carolina Herrera's Spring collection was all about lightness and fluidity, using fabrics such as chiffon and tulle. Hairstylist Orlando Pita of Orlo Salon for Moroccanoil designed strong, architectural looks for the Carolina Herrera Spring 2013 collection. The sleek, shiny, and graphic style was straight on sides and...
By Samantha Leal | 09/09/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Nicole Richie has a knack for switching up her look and still looking fabulous. The secret? A great hairstylist. Wella Professionals celebrity stylist, Andy LeCompte has worked with a ton of fabulous stars: Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek, Selena Gomez, Shakira and yep -- Nicole...
By Latina Staff | 09/06/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
For the first-ever Premios Tu Mundo awards show, host Gaby Espino rocked two awesome hairdos that made us want to grab our brush and bobby pins. Gaby started the show with an easy, messy braid for an effortless look and ended the night with a chic, high-top bun.
Ready to try the look at home? Stylist Marcos Carrasquillo...
By Amanda Flores | 08/01/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
An oldie but goodie, Victoria Justice’s French Twist is the perfect beat-the-heat style. The timeless updo keeps hair out of the way plus, it complements any outfit for any occasion. Salon owner and hairstylist Nick Arrojo shares his easy steps for perfecting this chic summertime look.
1. Start by applying a dry shampoo to create...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)