By Amanda Flores | 03/13/2013 - 12:48 | 0 Comments
When people hear that Sofia Vergara is a natural blonde, they often raise a skeptical eyebrow. Even in the year 2013, the general population is still surprised to learn that someone from Latin America can be anything but a dark-haired brunette. And we can blame Hollywood for that.
Hollywood is a funny town. You either fit into a certain ethnic...
By Yanira Garza | 02/11/2013 - 23:14 | 0 Comments
Zac Posen is a man of vision, so it was interesting to hear that he didn't quite see the vision of John Frieda Global Creative Consultant, Luigi Murenu, when he described his plans to crimp the hair for Posen's Fall 2013 runway collection. Assured by Luigi of this look, it ended up being one of the best this season...
By Samantha Leal | 01/24/2013 - 11:56 | 0 Comments
Nicole Richie isn't one to shy away from changing up her hair -- she's sported everything from ultra-long locks to a chin-length bob to bangs. Now, it seems the star is going for another cut! Adding two pictures of herself getting her hair done to her Instagram, she captioned...
By Samantha Leal | 01/13/2013 - 22:16 | 0 Comments
Rosario Dawson looked chic in a modern glam hairstyle, styled by Kylee Heath using Vidal Sassoon Pro Series. Rosario and Kylee chose to do a voluminous wave with a subtle side part to play off the modern glam of Rosario’s Antonio Berardi dress. She tucked her hair on the right side to showcase the gorgeous Lorraine Schwartz drop earring and the beautiful...
By Samantha Leal | 01/10/2013 - 10:47 | 0 Comments
The ombre hair trend is nothing new: cool girls (from around the world!) have been creating the dip-dye, dark-to-light look for some time now. Celebrities have also jumped on the bandwagon, showing off their locks in press conferences and red carpets (including Daisy Fuentes herself!). But there's new excitement in the hair trend: soon, you'll be able to do...
By Fox News Latino | 01/09/2013 - 14:29 | 0 Comments
What may have started as a bad hair day horror story, ended up launching vivacious Latina Carmen Tal into the queen of a multimillion-dollar beauty product fiefdom. The Chilean born mother of three, was on a trip to Israel, when she had to make a much-needed emergency stop at a local hair salon. “Mainly due to color over-processing, my hair had...
By Samantha Leal | 12/28/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
2012 gave us some fabulous hair "do's!" From side-braid styles to color and ombre, our stars rocked a ton of looks and looked great while doing it. Here's our list of the best of the best styles seen this past year. Which is your favorite look?
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder