By Fox News Latino | 01/09/2013 - 14:29 | 0 Comments
What may have started as a bad hair day horror story, ended up launching vivacious Latina Carmen Tal into the queen of a multimillion-dollar beauty product fiefdom. The Chilean born mother of three, was on a trip to Israel, when she had to make a much-needed emergency stop at a local hair salon. “Mainly due to color over-processing, my hair had...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President