By Lee Hernandez | 10/04/2011 - 10:41 | 0 Comments
Unlike most girls, half-Mexican singer Jasmine Villegas didn't get her beautiful hair from her mom. "I definitely got it from my dad," says Villegas, who explains that when she was growing up, her dad had amazing hair. "My hair wasn't as pretty as my dad's used to be," she says. But the talented singer, who is best known as Justin Bieber's...
By Mariela Rosario | 12/20/2010 - 10:01 | 1 Comment
14-year-old Lourdes Leon is not your typical teenager. She's launched her own fasion line this year exclusively for Macy's and, oh, we forgot to mention that her mom is one of the biggest pop stars in the world (Madonna).
But even with all those exceptions, in her family, Lourdes is just a teenage girl like any other, struggling to find out who she...
By Kate Sandoval | 07/09/2010 - 16:00 | 5 Comments
With the season in full swing, these lovely Latina celebs recently lightened their locks for a fresh, sun-kissed, summery look. Check out their new hues, then see our tips on how you can lighten up, too!
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President