By Sugey Palomares | 11/20/2012 - 13:19 | 0 Comments
Thalia is dedicating her new album Habítame Siempre to her late mother Yolanda Miranda Mange. The Mexican singer’s mom reportedly died of a heart attack during May of last year. Since then, the 41-year-old poured her energy into the studio and made sure to honor her mom’s spirit with her first musical project since...
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season