By Kamren Curiel | 01/28/2013 - 15:10 | 0 Comments
At least 233 people were killed early Sunday morning after a band’s pyrotechnics sparked a rapidly moving fire in an overly packed nightclub with too few exits in southern Brazil.
Major Gerson da Rosa Ferreira, who led rescue efforts for the military police at the Kiss nightclub, told Reuters that the victims died from...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize