By Valerie Tejeda | 06/21/2012 - 18:05 | 0 Comments
Going grocery shopping can be overwhelming. While lots of stores carry organic fruits and vegetables, many tend to be very pricey. So in these hard economic times, is buying organic really necessary? The Environmental Working Group (EWG) recently released the new ”dirty dozen” list for 2012 sharing which fruits and veggies are the highest in pesticides....
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache