By Sugey Palomares | 02/11/2013 - 09:12 | 0 Comments
The 2013 Grammy Awards was packed with star-studded performances last night including, Justin Timberlake’s highly anticipated return and Frank Ocean’s clever "Forrest Gump" set. Latinos dominated the stage as well and gave everyone something to talk about.
Miguel lived up to his hype with an electric...
By Samantha Leal | 02/10/2013 - 20:40 | 0 Comments
The big night in music is here, but we'd say it's an even bigger night in fashion. From daring and sexy (we're looking at you JLo!) to a bit more demure, here are our picks for best dressed at the Grammys!
By Sugey Palomares | 02/08/2013 - 16:36 | 0 Comments
Latinos have greatly impacted the music industry thanks to our raw talent, diverse influences, and immense creativity. In honor of the 2013 Grammy Awards on Sunday, we are honoring the best Latino singers and pop artists of all time! Find out who made the cut below!
By Amaris Castillo | 12/01/2011 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
The Grammy nominations have finally been announced, and the recognition some of our favorite Latino artists have received is music to our ears!
Let’s start with the current leading man: part-Boricua Bruno Mars snagged six nominations for next year’s award ceremony! The 26-year-old crooner was nominated for Album of the Year...
By Amaris Castillo | 08/17/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
Ten-time Grammy-award winning musician Carlos Santana is bashing the Grammys for being racist. Does that seem ironic? Well, he doesn't think so. According to a Canadian newspaper, the 64-year-old Mexican musician is angry...
By Latina Staff | 02/14/2011 - 10:30 | 3 Comments
By Lee Hernandez | 02/13/2011 - 21:32 | 1 Comment
At tonight's 53rd Annual Grammy Awards, Bruno Mars (AKA Peter Gene Hernandez) performed his hit singles Nothin' on You and Grenade, and while the talented singer belted out...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)