By Samantha Leal | 11/27/2012 - 14:20 | 0 Comments
Oh boy. Over the holiday weekend, a new (hilarious) Twitter handle drew attention for correcting outraged people who believe that others should speak English in English-speaking countries. Of course, those writing these tweets seem to not have so much of a handle on the language themselves, with grammar mistakes galore.
Buzzfeed's Andrew Kaczynski remarked...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize