By Dan Koday | 05/20/2013 - 15:35 | 0 Comments
Costume designer and celeb stylist Eric Daman isn't any stranger to glamour; after all, he's the guy responsible for the gorgeous gowns you saw week-after-week on Gossip Girl. Currently, he's making 1980s Connecticut mall girls chic on The CW's new hit show The Carrie Diaries and also acting as brand ambassador at one of our...
Perez Hilton Blasts Mexican 'Gossip Girl': "I Find It Sad That All of the Main Characters Are White Mexicans" (EXCLUSIVE)
By Lee Hernandez | 01/18/2013 - 14:35 | 0 Comments
It was reported earlier today that a Mexican version of the CW's hit show Gossip Girl, is headed for television.
According to CNN, Mexican producer...
By Lee Hernandez | 12/20/2010 - 16:20 | 0 Comments
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is officially off the market.
UsMagazine.com has confirmed that the half-Mexican athlete proposed to his girlfriend, Candice Crawford (Gossip Girl star, Chase Crawford...
By Lee Hernandez | 03/31/2010 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
On this week’s episode of Gossip Girl, we learned that Elizabeth Bass—the mysterious and conniving woman claiming to be Chuck’s madre—is actually his real mother! Talk about your OMG moments!
But by the end of the episode, Elizabeth once again abandoned Chuck. The story line wasn’t wrapped up this week, which begs the question: Will...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President