By Viviana Hurtado | 09/04/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Considered by many a “rising star” in the Republican party, Senator Marco Rubio’s introduction of Mitt Romney was nothing short of high voltage. Florida’s junior Senator defended his GOP values of small government and free enterprise, with plugs to liberty--this last principle illustrated with personal touches,...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize