By Kate Sandoval | 01/15/2012 - 20:11 | 0 Comments
Hairstylist Robert Vetica just sent us his secrets to creating Salma Hayek's stunning hairstyle at the Golden Globes! Here are his insider tips:
"Salma's look was reminiscent of modern hollywood noir," says Vetica. He added hair extensions to "complement the noir feeling" then blew dry hair with a large round brush to create...
By Lee Hernandez | 01/16/2011 - 21:44 | 1 Comment
The five and a half hour-long movie, Carlos, (starring Venezuelan actor, Edgar Ramirez) pulled off a surprise win at tonight's Golden...
By Lee Hernandez | 01/14/2011 - 10:25 | 1 Comment
A few weeks ago, Mark Indelicato told us he wished that Chris Colfer’s Glee character Kurt was less of a victim. “I think every gay character on TV—whether it be a boy or a girl, or...
EXCLUSIVE: Edgar Ramirez on Golden Globe Nomination: "This is for Venezuela & Latinos All Over the World!"
By Lee Hernandez | 12/14/2010 - 12:15 | 0 Comments
This morning, Venezuelan actor, Edgar Ramirez received a well-deserved Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for TV (his first) for his extraordinary performance in the five and a half hour-long movie, Carlos...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)