By Kate Sandoval | 01/15/2012 - 21:11 | 0 Comments
Hairstylist Robert Vetica just sent us his secrets to creating Salma Hayek's stunning hairstyle at the Golden Globes! Here are his insider tips:
"Salma's look was reminiscent of modern hollywood noir," says Vetica. He added hair extensions to "complement the noir feeling" then blew dry hair with a large round brush to create...
By Lee Hernandez | 01/16/2011 - 22:44 | 1 Comment
The five and a half hour-long movie, Carlos, (starring Venezuelan actor, Edgar Ramirez) pulled off a surprise win at tonight's Golden...
By Lee Hernandez | 01/14/2011 - 11:25 | 1 Comment
A few weeks ago, Mark Indelicato told us he wished that Chris Colfer’s Glee character Kurt was less of a victim. “I think every gay character on TV—whether it be a boy or a girl, or...
EXCLUSIVE: Edgar Ramirez on Golden Globe Nomination: "This is for Venezuela & Latinos All Over the World!"
By Lee Hernandez | 12/14/2010 - 13:15 | 0 Comments
This morning, Venezuelan actor, Edgar Ramirez received a well-deserved Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for TV (his first) for his extraordinary performance in the five and a half hour-long movie, Carlos...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning