By Kamren Curiel | 01/09/2013 - 14:34 | 0 Comments
There’s no doubt about Latinos impact on last year’s election—we made up a historical 10% of the electorate—which is why President Obama chose avid supporter Eva Longoria to co-chair his presidential inauguration events at the Kennedy Center.
Longoria will be joined by George Lopez, Mario Lopez,...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize