By Samantha Leal | 08/14/2012 - 09:54 | 0 Comments
New Gatorade products are rolling out in the U.S., and this time, they're in Spanish. Limon Pepino (Lime Cucumber) and Sandia Citrus (Watermelon Citrus) are among the flavors of the new line Sabores de Mi Tierra, or "Flavors From Home." The new flavors are accompanied by new packaging: labels in both English and Spanish.
A spokesperson for Gatorade told...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect