By Verky Arcos | 02/16/2011 - 17:51 | 3 Comments
Known for her prim and proper aesthetic, Carolina Herrera’s F/W 11 collection was as lovely as you'd expect. It carried the air of sophistication that Herrera has become synonymous with, using black and grey knee-length and Maxi hemlines, high collars that flipped over the shoulders, silk and textured fabrics in her usual classic shapes. Some looks that were out of the...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'