full of heart
By Sugey Palomares | 02/19/2013 - 15:23 | 0 Comments
J.R. Martinez, 29, may be known as an actor, army veteran, radio host, and motivational speaker, but now he’s adding published author to his impressive resume. His new memoir, Full of Heart: My Story of Survival, Strength and Spirit, made the New York Times Best Sellers List and digs deep into his story about facing adversity while moving forward...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize