full of heart
By Sugey Palomares | 02/19/2013 - 15:23 | 0 Comments
J.R. Martinez, 29, may be known as an actor, army veteran, radio host, and motivational speaker, but now he’s adding published author to his impressive resume. His new memoir, Full of Heart: My Story of Survival, Strength and Spirit, made the New York Times Best Sellers List and digs deep into his story about facing adversity while moving forward...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning