By Valerie Tejeda | 10/20/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
There is something special about a good friend. Research shows that friendships are important for our sense of vitality, social support, comfort and continuity in our lives. Just like a romantic relationship, sometimes a friendship can end – either with a falling out or simply from growing apart. J. Maria Bermudez, Ph.D., LMFT, Professor of Marriage and...
By Lee Hernandez | 09/03/2010 - 10:55 | 0 Comments
Less than a year ago, you couldn’t hear the name Selena Gomez without hearing about Demi Lovato. The Latina version of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, the young actress/singers—both Disney stars—seemed attached at the hip. Lately though, when people talk about Selena’s BFF, a different name comes up, mainly...
By Carla Molina Martins | 04/21/2010 - 17:00 | 2 Comments
With 29 years of life under my belt and a love for any kind of social event plus a chatty habit of talking up just about anyone, you'd imagine I'd have quite the circle of friends. This, however, is not the case. I walk the line between being an introvert and an extrovert. I love everyone, but don't necessarily like everyone. I have a big...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness