By Priscilla Rodriguez | 08/15/2013 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Her name is Christina Haramboure; a young 24-year-old woman who worked as a special aide and administrative assistant in the office of Miami Commissioner Francis Suarez.
Haramboure broke a cardinal etiquette rule -- the one that suggests employees should not complain about their boss or job on any public forum....
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon