By Kamren Curiel | 06/10/2013 - 12:26 | 0 Comments
It’s no secret Latinas are underrepresented in corporate America with only 5 percent sitting on Fortune 500 boards. The fact that of the 20 female CEOs at Fortune 500 companies, only four are women of color and none are Latina, paints a pretty grim reality. Despite this disparity, we rounded up 50 Latinas doing their thing at Fortune 500 companies. Whether working...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)