By Lee Hernandez | 10/17/2011 - 17:32 | 0 Comments
Television shows and movies are becoming more diverse and in the last 10 years, roles that never would've gone to Latinos 20 or 30 years ago, are being recast with Latino stars! Check out 5 iconic TV and film roles that have been replaced by a Latino face!
By Amaris Castillo | 10/14/2011 - 16:36 | 0 Comments
Earlier this week, we introduced you to Ziah Colon, the Boricua who stars in the highly anticipated remake of Footloose. Directed by Craig Brewer, the film centers on Ren McCormack (Kenny...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 10/13/2011 - 13:19 | 0 Comments
There’s plenty of great dancing in the new Footloose remake (opening nationwide tomorrow and starring Puerto Rican actress Ziah Colon), so we thought it was a great time to make a list of the best Latino dancers of...
By Amaris Castillo | 10/10/2011 - 14:19 | 0 Comments
We're proud to report that Puerto Rican actress Ziah Colon is one of the stars of the highly anticipated remake of Footloose, which hits theaters nationwide this Friday, October 14th!
In the movie, which is of course based on the successful 1984 classic about a small town where music and dancing are banned, Colon...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize