By Helen Troncoso | 10/29/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
The sound of sneezing, coughing and runny noses means it’s officially flu season. The flu (influenza) is a contagious respiratory illness affecting your nose, throat and lungs. It’s caused by a different virus than the common cold, and while they share similar symptoms, the flu often lasts longer, can worsen chronic conditions, and can even cause death. The...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'