By Renee Billy | 04/27/2010 - 18:00 | 2 Comments
There are a million reasons to start your own garden, from growing organic vegetables to saving money to embracing a natural stress-relieving activity—the real question should be: Why not start a garden?
It's not as hard as you might think! Check out our slideshow and learn step-by-step how to grow your own little patch of green.
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect