By Samantha Leal | 07/05/2012 - 16:39 | 0 Comments
Think a lifeguard would get praise for saving a life? Try getting fired. Tomas Lopez, a South Florida lifeguard, went outside his beach's protected area to rescue a drowning man on Monday, and then was fired for that same act, he told the ...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache