By Miranda Noland | 11/16/2010 - 11:30 | 0 Comments
Salma Hayek wore the late designer's bold look at a film festival in the Middle East. Plus, Eva Mendes, Rosario Dawson and more!
By Lee Hernandez | 11/15/2010 - 14:35 | 0 Comments
Despite the massive success of Fergie's 2006 solo album, The Dutchess, the lead singer of the Black Eyed Peas says she’s committed to the group and isn’t planning to pursue a solo career anytime soon.
"Definitely, in my lifetime, [but] not in the near future, no," she told reporters at...
By Lee Hernandez | 11/09/2010 - 15:27 | 0 Comments
—George Lopez may have moved his late-night talk show, Lopez Tonight from 11 p.m. to midnight, but the Mexican comedian is still as funny as ever. In last night’s premiere (after Conan), Lopez told a Latin-centric joke that made his audience split their sides: “60 years ago, a Latino and a redhead made TV history with I Love Lucy...
By Kate Sandoval | 08/31/2010 - 12:30 | 1 Comment
When Fergie strutted on stage to join Slash, the former guitarist for Guns N’ Roses, at the Sunset Strip Music Festival in Los Angeles this past weekend, she surprised everyone with her new golden hair color. The Black Eyed Pea had been a dark brunette for the past year, but it’s been reported that she’s switched up her look for a new hair...
By Grace Bastidas | 08/10/2010 - 09:00 | 13 Comments
Most of them may not sing—or rap—in Spanish, but all of these musicians can certainly lay claim to some degree of Latin-ness. And whether they’re 1/18th Mexican, as in Fergie’s case, or half Puerto Rican like...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'