By Tom Castaneda | 08/05/2013 - 12:14 | 0 Comments
Earlier this year, Latino lawmakers criticized President Barack Obama for not doing more to have Latinos serving in his administration. During the President’s first term, two Latinos served in Obama’s first-term Cabinet, Interior Secretary Ken Salazar and Labor Secretary Hilda Solis. Following their resignations, it looked...
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon