By Irina Gonzalez | 05/16/2013 - 15:50 | 0 Comments
Being overweight in America is not easy. I know because, although I’m at a healthy weight now, I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. At my highest, I ballooned up to 230 pounds (at just 5’2”!) and wore size 18 clothes. Well, to be honest, I really should have been wearing size 20 pants but I refused to go up that high. Instead, that was the...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President