By Jasmine V | 04/23/2013 - 13:59 | 0 Comments
Hi Jasminators! Today's blog focuses on my top 3 favorite items in my closet :) You guys have probably seen me wearing a lot of these pieces at red carpet events, so you will probably recognize them when you see the pics.
I'm sure you all have your top items too that you like to wear, so you better leave a comment and share them with...
By Verky Arcos | 04/18/2013 - 12:05 | 0 Comments
Who doesn’t want to live the life of a celebrity – wearing a different outfit every day? While we may marvel at the style span of our favorite celebs, they can sometimes surprise us with heavy rotation of one item. Here are the celebrities who are repeat clothing offenders – in the best possible way.
By Verky Arcos | 04/16/2013 - 16:56 | 0 Comments
With so many stylish options for babies nowadays, the question of what your baby’s style will be is a real question these days. But if you have great style like this Black Eyed Peas singer then your job is easy – you just copy your look. Check out the fashion pieces that are perfect for Fergie’s baby.
By Verky Arcos | 04/15/2013 - 12:19 | 0 Comments
Every year the Coachella music festival, held in Indio, California, gets bigger and better! This is true not only with its musical talent, but, more importantly, with its specific boho style. Checkout some of the best fashions coming out of this annual event that can be considered for your summer wardrobe -- even if you didn’t make it to the shows....
By Latina Staff | 03/29/2013 - 15:25 | 0 Comments
Just because you're in a holy environment doesn't mean you have to ditch your sex appeal or compromise a trendy getup. Praise the Lord while looking good - who knows, you may even snatch a good man in the process! Just wait until you're outside God's house to slip him your number...
By Amaris Castillo | 03/28/2013 - 21:37 | 0 Comments
When we first put a call-out to our Twitter and Instagram fans asking for a head-to-shot of your favorite spring look for for our new #LatinaStyleWars contest, we had NO idea the incredible response we would get.
Every week through our special Latina...
By Jasmine V | 03/27/2013 - 09:13 | 0 Comments
Hey Jasminators, today let's talk about love! Do you think you can have more than one love in your life?
I definitely think you can have more than one love in your life. Everyone tries to make it seem like you have only one true love and for some that's possible, but in all reality we will love different people because everyone is different. I...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'