By Araceli Cruz | 10/16/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Move over Zara, your posh sibling just moved into the hood and has literally taken over your spot.
Massimo Dutti, the Spanish brand founded in 1985 and which has more than 600 stores globally, finally has a U.S. address for the very first time on the prestigious block known as Fifth Avenue...
By Samantha Leal | 06/26/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Time to get everything you need to know in the world of fashion. Ready?
- Models Joan Smalls and Karlie Kloss both have their own cover for the July issue of W. (Weirdly, they both look a bit alike in the photos. No?) [...
By Samantha Leal | 06/21/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Images of Narciso Rodriguez's new line for Kohl's have hit the web, and they sure don't disappoint. The clothing was ispired by Istanbul, where Rodriguez spent four days with Kohl's executives, visiting museums, palaces and bazaars to get a feel for the city. He...
By Samantha Leal | 06/05/2012 - 15:32 | 0 Comments
Here's what's going on in the world of fashion:
- Gucci is launching an eco-friendly shoe line, appropriately named "sustainable soles." The line only includes a men's shoe and a women's shoe, thus far, with more styles coming. They'll be available for purchase in June and are part of Gucci's ongoing commitment to the Copenhagen Fashion Summit, the...
By Sugey Palomares | 05/29/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
- Count on Oscar de la Renta to create intricate designs that embody nature and ultimate femininity. The iconic designer recently displayed his new 2013 Spring Collection in a Bryant Park showroom, which was nothing less than spectacular. Models were seen in bold designs with electric color schemes and demure plaid prints. Some of them were...
By Samantha Leal | 05/22/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Here’s what you need to know this week in fashion:
Carolina Herrera, who founded her fashion line in 1980, hit $1 billion in sales last year. Yep, a billion dollars. [WWD]
Mark Zuckerberg, now...
By Verky Arcos | 01/20/2012 - 15:58 | 0 Comments
The beautiful Puerto Rican model, Joan Smalls has been the it girl for the high-end modeling world since getting signed to Elite Model Management in 2007. Since then, the 24-year-old has graced the runway and appeared in ad campaigns for some of fashion’s most coveted designer brands ranging from Gucci to David Yurman. In 2008, Smalls also appeared...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache