By Samantha Leal | 05/06/2013 - 14:36 | 0 Comments
J.Lo looks great in just about anything, and her style has definitely evolved over the years. But lately, we’ve been having a case of fashion déjà vu with some of her outfit choices. Recently, while shooting her new video for her song “Live It Up,” the Boricua superstar wore a printed beach coverup – which had us seeing visions of THE Versace dress circa 2000. Take a look...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro