By Amanda Flores | 06/22/2013 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Getting glowing skin like Jessica Alba’s can be a challenge, especially during the hot and sticky summer months. Luckily, we scored some awesome advice from the experts Valmont Spa for the Plaza Athénée in New York. Here are their pro tips for staying gorgeous all season long.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'