Evelyn Lozada Puerto Rican
By Evelyn Lozada | 03/07/2013 - 13:23 | 0 Comments
I’m always being asked: "What is your secret to working out?"
Well, I actually have about 20! However, I am happy to share the six most important ones with you (my favorite chicas!).
Here they are:
1. Don’t be lazy
Try to be active as much as you can! Take the stairs instead of the elevator, walk instead...
By Evelyn Lozada | 02/06/2013 - 13:45 | 0 Comments
Mujeres, you aren’t alone…we all have it, and if you are in that 10% bracket that doesn’t…then LUCKY YOU! What am I talking about? CELLULITE!!!
For women, having cellulite and trying to get rid of it can be an uphill battle. Wouldn’t you just love to wear a swimsuit without a cover up around your tush and leg area? It isn’t...
By Evelyn Lozada | 12/05/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
I’m very excited about my first blog entry with Latina.com! This is certainly an honor and I look forward to sharing my health and fitness secrets with ALL of you! I have consulted with Celebrity trainer, Tim Hamilton of GetFit Trim (...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'