By Mariela Rosario | 10/20/2010 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
Eva Mendes' publicist told Latina.com that the rumors circulating recently that the Cuban actress and her long term boyfriend and business partner George Augusto were on the verge of calling it quits were totally false.
Referring to recent gossip printed in the NY Post, her reps told us, "That...
By Kate Sandoval | 09/28/2010 - 09:45 | 0 Comments
Cancel your hair color appointment—the trend for fall is to let those summer highlights grow out, exposing your darker roots. The effect ranges from subtle graduation (think: spent-the-summer-on-the-beach) to major contrast (think: rock and roll).
Click through these trend-setting celebs to see whether the look is right for you!
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 09/24/2010 - 11:09 | 0 Comments
Natalie Morales’ deliciously vicious trader in Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps inspired us to recall the cattiest, most vengeful movie characters played by Latinas. Check them out and tell us your...
By Miranda Noland | 09/15/2010 - 13:00 | 1 Comment
Cooler temperatures doesn't have to mean dull and boring—florals are in season year-round! Eva Mendes braved the wind and rain at the London premiere of The Other Guys last night with punchy pink floral clutch. We cannot wait to pair one of our own with all of our fall and winter ensembles.
Here are six cute and affordable...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'