By Sugey Palomares | 02/08/2012 - 10:30 | 0 Comments
Happy Hump Day! Pair your coffee break with a little sprinkle of chisme below:
- Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling are giving Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart some competition when it comes to romantic globetrotting! The Cuban actress recently visited her The Place Beyond the Pines co-star in...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/07/2012 - 16:37 | 0 Comments
Apparently Eva Mendes’ new beau Ryan Gosling is easy on the eyes and the heart!
The Cuban actress recently opened up to Marie Claire magazine about her low-key relationship with the “Blue Valentine” star. The couple met while filming the upcoming...
By Miranda Noland | 02/06/2012 - 09:45 | 0 Comments
By Sugey Palomares | 02/01/2012 - 17:37 | 0 Comments
It’s February 1st, which means we are celebrating love in all its forms! We thought we would start off the month of romance by counting down our top 10 celebrity unconfirmed relationships and hook-ups. Some flames are still burning while others quickly fizzled out. Find out who made the cut below!
By Miranda Noland | 01/17/2012 - 12:23 | 0 Comments
Ahhhh, puppy love—Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are seeing stars for more than one reason these days! Sure the teens are obviously really happy as far as their super-affectionate relationship is concerned, but it looks like the two just took things to the next level when they decided to adopt a dog...together!
Reportedly, the couple...
By Miranda Noland | 01/16/2012 - 00:09 | 0 Comments
By Adriana Rivera | 01/11/2012 - 14:12 | 0 Comments
Eva Mendes is back on the big screen in a new coming-of-age comedy entitled Girl in Progress. The Cuban-American actress stars as an immature and dysfunctional single mother who is trying to make ends meet while her teenage daughter, played by Cierra Ramirez, is coming to terms with growing up.
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 01/05/2012 - 16:32 | 0 Comments
Every chica has to go de niña a mujer, with all the good and bad times that coming of age entails. But what if you had to go through it with a mom who pays more attention to herself than to you? That’s the predicament that Ansiedad (newcomer Cierra Ramirez) finds herself in in the must-see Girl in Progress (out April 27), faced with an all-but-absent...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize