By Amaris Castillo | 07/05/2013 - 08:42 | 0 Comments
It’s confirmed. Eva Longoria is dating Ernesto Arguello.
The former Desperate Housewives star confirmed the news to People, after rumors swirled a few months back that she and the Miami-based entrepreneur and...
By Jesus Trivino | 06/29/2013 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Love it or hate it, Marc Cherry’s Devious Maids is on Lifetime for at least 12 more Sundays. Yet, we suspect the former Desperate Housewives creator didn’t always love the name, Devious Maids. Below are a few other titles and plots he might have considered. Disclaimer: Of course, this is all in fun. Laugh, coño!
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 06/27/2013 - 11:17 | 0 Comments
Our Latina celebrities are timeless beauties. Need proof? We've rounded up 10 Latina celebrities, from Jennifer Lopez to Salma Hayek, who have managed to look fabulous through the years in nearly every decade:
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 06/21/2013 - 16:45 | 0 Comments
Ever sit around and think, "Man, I wish Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony would just get back together again?" Us too, chicas! That's why we decided to dedicate some time to couples we've lost throughout the years. Here are 25 celebrity couple love reunions we really wish could happen (even though we know they probably never...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 06/21/2013 - 10:32 | 0 Comments
When I heard that that the first TV show ever to feature an all-Latina lead cast was about five maids—and that it was called Devious Maids, no less—I, like many of us, did a collective eye roll followed by a sigh. Why did a moment so full of promise have to come with so much baggage?
We are very familiar with that baggage: For decades Hollywood has...
By Sugey Palomares | 06/20/2013 - 11:45 | 0 Comments
Our favorite celebrities love sharing photos of their four-legged friends as much as we do. Here are adorable celebrity pet photos for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 06/20/2013 - 09:04 | 0 Comments
Having recently earned a master's degree in Chicano Studies, Eva Longoria is probably a good person to turn to if you're trying to gain a better understanding of the Latino community.
In an interview with...
By Sugey Palomares | 06/13/2013 - 11:59 | 0 Comments
Viva la mujer! Latina celebrities love standing up for women's rights and dedicating their time to giving back. Here are 10 stars who have proven to have big hearts for the cause. How do you give back to your community?
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder