By Lee Hernandez | 11/18/2010 - 08:35 | 2 Comments
Latina.com has the exclusive scoop on what is going on with the Alma Awards this year and it’s not good news. The awards normally air every fall and honor the positive portrayals of Latinos in the entertainment field. But don’t hold your breath this year, because they are not being broadcast in 2010.
"Unfortunately, we’re not doing the [ALMA’s] this...
By Lee Hernandez | 11/17/2010 - 15:54 | 0 Comments
All day long we’ve been bringing you the very latest on the developing story of Eva Longoria’s divorce, and now the Desperate Housewives star is reporting the news herself via her personal Twitter page.
“It is with great sadness that after 7 years...
By Mariela Rosario | 11/17/2010 - 08:29 | 0 Comments
Sources have told people.com that Eva Longoria Parker plans on filing for divorce from her husband of three years, Tony Parker, very soon, possibly as early as today.
Although her r...
By Mariela Rosario | 11/16/2010 - 16:56 | 0 Comments
Eva Longoria spoke to us at length about her relationship with her husband, San Antonio Spurs basketball player, Tony Parker when she sat down for our November cover story. Though many outlets have reported news...
By Mariela Rosario | 10/22/2010 - 14:24 | 0 Comments
Eva Longoria Parker will be premiering a new documentary called Latinos Living the American Dream that she directed and produced today at the Grauman's Chinese Theater in Los Angeles.
The film, made in conjunction with the Pepsi Yo Sumo project, seeks to highlight the positive impact that Latinos have had in...
By Stacey Rivera | 10/21/2010 - 07:04 | 1 Comment
According to Hollywood.com, Eva Longoria wasn't hurt when the car she was in collided with a Ford Taurus last night. Three hours after the accident Eva was at the T-Mobile launch party for the new sidekick phone and her publicist told Hollywood.com "She's fine."
By Mariela Rosario | 07/28/2010 - 12:30 | 12 Comments
Taboo, of the Black Eyed Peas has recorded a song protesting Arizona's SB 1070 bill, scheduled to go into effect tomorrow, July 29th. He starts off the single, entitled "One Heart, One Beat" by spelling out the motivation behind the recording. "It takes one person to stand up for what he believes in," says...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)