By Latina Staff | 10/09/2013 - 14:42 | 0 Comments
"Equality for all," is the message that many Latino celebrities are supporting. Most recently, Jennifer Lopez was honored at the 2013 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner at Washington Convention Center in DC with the Ally for Equality Award.
“Jennifer Lopez embodies the spirit of an ally to the LGBT...
By Oscar Raymundo | 10/07/2013 - 15:20 | 0 Comments
Earlier this year, a scientific paper titled In Defense of Parenthood cited data suggesting that being a parent makes people happier. Claro, that makes sense.
In August, however, another study...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 10/03/2013 - 15:48 | 0 Comments
Celebrities are very often scrutinized for their beliefs or political stance, causing many to keep quiet when issues arise. But others, like Stacey Dash and Eva Longoria, aren't afraid to go out there and speak their minds -- regardless of what anyone might think. Check out 11 stars who speak out about their beliefs and stance on various...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 10/03/2013 - 14:26 | 0 Comments
Eva Longoria is known for being an advocate of education and its role on the Latino community.
On October 5th, Univision will air Today is the Future, a town hall featuring the 38-year-old star and other education experts, as part of the network's...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 10/02/2013 - 08:55 | 0 Comments
We are so excited, chicas! Eva Longoria is working on bringing viewers a drama about two successful female lawyers!
According to The Hollywood Reporter, NBC has picked up the script for ...
By Brittany Valadez | 10/01/2013 - 11:02 | 0 Comments
Just one day after Eva Longoria hosted the ALMA Awards, the actress and philanthropist hosted an event for her foundation, The Eva Longoria Foundation.
The star, being an ever present staple to the...
By Samantha Leal | 09/30/2013 - 14:31 | 0 Comments
Eva Longoria wants to clear one thing up: she isn't ruling out marriage entirely, despite reports to the contrary.
Recently, she had told Access Hollywood that marriage isn't on her mind: "I've been married twice...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder