By Mariela Rosario | 09/17/2010 - 09:30 | 1 Comment
Javier Bardem thinks he is dying. "I used to be a hypochondriac, but I was a young man then," Bardem admits to writer Chris Jones of Esquire magazine. "Now I really am sick." No matter that the strapping Spaniard seems have everything a man could possibly want: a gorgeous (...
Sofia Vergara on Being Latina in Hollywood: "They Have This Stereotype that Latin People Have to Look Like Salma Hayek"
By Elayne Fluker | 08/12/2010 - 12:36 | 3 Comments
It's no surprise that Sofia Vergara is one of Esquire magazine's "Women We Love" in their September issue. Inside, the Colombian actress does cutesy poses in the places where men...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect