enrique pena nieto
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 06/19/2013 - 14:22 | 0 Comments
Mexico City is the latest to announce that they are now considering the legalization of marijuana.
According to HuffPost Latino Voices, the leftwing Party of the Democratic Revolution is...
By Amaris Castillo | 04/18/2013 - 14:48 | 0 Comments
TIME released its tenth annual “Time 100” list of the 100 Most Influential People in the World today and we were so proud to see some Latinos dotted throughout the list, which covers everyone from icons to arists and pioneers. Below are the Latinos who made the coveted...
By Samantha Leal | 07/02/2012 - 08:35 | 0 Comments
Enrique Peña Nieto, the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) candidate, is the projected winner of the nation’s presidential vote. A quick count has given him around 38 percent of the vote, the Federal Election Institute said late Sunday night. This marks the return of the PRI that ruled Mexico for more than 70 years until 2000 when the...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'