By Amanda Flores | 09/14/2012 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
For the Colombian superstar, creating a scent is just like making music—it’s all about producing something that will make her fans feel good. Here’s why she thinks her third fragrance, Elixir, hits the perfect note.
Can you describe Elixir?
"It’s sensual and feminine and, at the same time, sophisticated and elegant. It’s...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize