By Samantha Leal | 10/24/2012 - 09:30 | 0 Comments
After already making an error on a Spanish-language document that gave voters the wrong election date, Maricopa County of Arizona does it again. The latest, a bookmark distributed by the elections department, was apparently passed...
By Samantha Leal | 10/18/2012 - 15:14 | 0 Comments
Arizona officials in Maricopa County made a big mistake on official government documents printed in Spanish, reporting the wrong election date.
The document was attached to updated voter registration cards that were requested to be delivered in person, and listed the general election date as November 8 in Spanish. The document reported the correct date (November 6)...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize