By Mariela Rosario | 03/23/2011 - 15:30 | 0 Comments
President Obama just wrapped up his first trip as President of the United States to Latin America. He had to cut his trip a little short due to the crisis in Libya and the decision to intervene, but he was still able to hit all his planned stops in Brazil, Chile and El Salvador.
With his whole family in tow, President Obama met with President...
By Mariela Rosario | 03/17/2011 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Despite many assumptions that President Barack Obama would cancel his Latin American tour after the terrible earthquake and tsunami that rocked Japan last week, the White House recently announced his intentions to move forward with the trip. “Every day you’re president there’s a world event somewhere. The American people understand and expect their...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize