E! News host
By Kristina Guerrero | 05/02/2013 - 14:04 | 0 Comments
My mom, a lady who gave birth to five kids and knows a thing or two about pregnancy, once told me that she loved being pregnant. I could certainly understand her love for her unborn children but loving being pregnant?
I didn’t buy it.
“Mom, you looooooved being pregnant?” which was less of a question and more of an accusation that she was obviously...
By Kristina Guerrero | 04/12/2013 - 10:47 | 0 Comments
Baby Bean arrives in just a few months and as a first time momma, I’ve got a lot of questions. Luckily, I have a vast support group that I can turn to when I need advice. How many bottles do I need to buy? What kind of stroller should I get? Do I need a bassinet or just a crib?
For the most part, it’s great advice but every once in a...
By Kristina Guerrero | 03/21/2013 - 13:38 | 0 Comments
I like to think of myself as a smart girl. I did well in high school and then went on to receive academic scholarships to attend the University of Southern California, where I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree. Sure, my career consists of being on top of Justin Bieber’s latest mishaps and Taylor Swift’s newest boy-...
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)