By Amanda Flores | 05/01/2013 - 10:41 | 0 Comments
Madonna’s 16-year-old daughter Lourdes Leon debuted emerald locks over the weekend, and we’re green with envy! She’s not the first—and we’re guessing not the last—star to take a colorful hair risk. Several of our favorite celebs have already dipped into the Crayola box when dying their hair. Take a look at whose vibrant locks have made it into the...
By Madelyn Perez | 01/24/2013 - 14:25 | 0 Comments
With the exception of Kelly Osbourne, most women don’t choose to go gray before they’re 40. Today, many women don’t have a choice. If a person goes gray before 40, they are going prematurely gray—a phenomenon that has been linked to stress, genetics, and lack of vitamin B. More than 40 percent of Americans will have grays before age 40.
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season