By Sugey Palomares | 10/16/2012 - 10:09 | 0 Comments
Yes, the era of bell-bottoms and polyester made its epic comeback on last night’s Dancing With The Star’s All-Stars, but that wasn’t all.
Paula Abdul joined the judges’ table to critique the remaining nine celebrity couples up for the season 15 mirror ball trophy. Without a doubt, the former American Idol judge made...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize