By Latina Staff | 11/18/2010 - 15:30 | 0 Comments
Our favorite part of Thanksgiving has to be the sweets! From pumpkin pie to flan, it's what we dream about in the week heading up to this holiday. So, we gathered our very best recipes for delicious desserts with a Latin flair that you can make for your family.
By Kathryn Papanek | 07/15/2010 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
When La La Vazquez and Carmelo Anthony tied the knot last weekend in New York City, they topped off the stylish celebration with a beautiful red and gold wedding cake designed by New York...
By Bren Herrera | 07/08/2010 - 13:00 | 2 Comments
If there were one thing I could change about my eating, it would be my sweet tooth. Sometimes, I’ll forgo a meal just to have something dulce. It could be just about anything, no matter how many extra calories it’s bound to contribute to the diet.
Take arroz con leche,...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires