By Samantha Leal | 02/12/2013 - 11:13 | 0 Comments
Eva Mendes is the newest celeb to join the fashion world: she'll be releasing a co-branded line with New York & Company come Fall 2013! The actress and brand have signed a multi-year agreement to collaborate and create a co-branded seasonal capsule collection that will be available in stores and online. She'll serve not only as a design...
By Nicole Forbis | 07/24/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
Mara Hoffman’s Swimwear 2013 Fashion Show was anything but ordinary (especially with wolves howling in the background!). The inspiration? “Desert Outlaw Gypsies” where Hoffman “toughens it up a bit” with bold prints, bold colors, and bold cuts galore. We caught up with the designer at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami where we got the...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder