By Samantha Leal | 11/11/2013 - 12:06 | 0 Comments
If this is true, we need to grab a pair stat: a Brazilian designer revealed his new design of "beauty denim"; jeans that he claims fight cellulite. Alexandre Herchcovitch claims to have made a pair of jeans that harness body heat and turns into infrared rays that stimulate cellulite combatting micro-circulation, reports...
By Reece Olguin | 06/20/2011 - 13:25 | 3 Comments
The always-chic Cameron is making the rounds overseas promoting her new film, Bad Teacher opposite former flame JT. There are clearly no signs of jet lag as this leggy Latina gets an “A” in our book. Here’s how you can steal her work-ready style!
By Kat Deluna | 04/27/2011 - 11:15 | 0 Comments
I love everything denim because it's always in style. Since we always end up having denim accessories and staples in our closets that can go for months without being worn, why not put them to use? Denim adds a funky edgy touch to your wardrobe. You can mix it up with other fabrics or wear all denim and you'll still look hot.
I chose the following four looks to give...
By Miranda Noland | 03/10/2010 - 13:09 | 0 Comments
Denim is sooo in right now. But really, when is it not? Your best option for the warmer months is the lightweight chambray. It's airy, comfortable and completely versatile. Here are a few of our favorites for spring...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro