By Cristina Arreola | 11/13/2013 - 15:11 | 0 Comments
Only a lucky few people in the world can claim they've know their best friends since they were seven years old.
Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato, both 21, have been BFFs since they were little girls. Now, the two fierce, independent Latinas are both successful singers, actresses, and...
By Jesus Trivino Alarcon | 11/13/2013 - 12:22 | 0 Comments
Simon Cowell isn't afraid to speak his mind–so it makes sense he appreciates the same in others, too. We caught up with the X Factor judge to talk our cover girl Demi Lovato, her perspective and what he respects most about his bantering co-judge.
What does Demi bring to the X-Factor as a judge and mentor?...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 11/13/2013 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Love doesn't always last forever among Hollywood couples, but it seems sometimes, friendships do! From Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck to Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas, here are 10 celebrity couples who have remained friendly:
By Brittany Valadez | 11/08/2013 - 16:03 | 0 Comments
Thursday night’s X Factor show had each contestant performing their “save me” song, due to an error in the voting numbers from Wednesday night.
But after the show, the press area was nothing of somber faces, but of upbeat and positive contestants and mentors.
One of those mentors was none other then Latina’s December/January cover girl, the gorgeous...
By Cristina Arreola | 11/07/2013 - 14:27 | 0 Comments
They say that age is nada but a number...and that’s especially true when it comes to love! While some studies claim that the ideal age range for a relationship is between three and five years, more and more couples are opting to break the norm and...
By Latina Staff | 11/07/2013 - 13:54 | 0 Comments
We’re taking your behind-the-cover of Demi Lovato's December 2013/January 2014 Latina! You can see here how Demi got her stunning cover look, where the gorgeous cover shoot took place, what she did between takes, and what she had to say about her cover shoot!
Demi’s cover hits newsstands and Nook Newsstand on...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 11/06/2013 - 11:15 | 0 Comments
Last year, the Department of Justice reported that every seven minutes a child is bullied at school. According to DoSomething.org, approximately 160,000 kids skip school every day because of bullying, and one out of 10 students drop out of school because of it. Take a look at 11 Latino celebrities who are helping raise awareness about this serious issue:
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder