By Celia Fernandez | 07/10/2013 - 12:23 | 0 Comments
If you haven't heard of The Bridge, get ready. It’s a show that brings together Mexican and U.S. authorities in order to solve a serious of murders that are taking place on both sides of the border. Their investigation is complicated because of all the corruption in the Mexican government, and the strong hold the drug cartels have doesn’t make...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'